Saturday, June 19, 2010

Happy Anniversary Lee Parents!


Well, it's my co-parents anniversary today and I made this very simple card to say thank you for their commitment and providing such a great example for my husband and now our marriage together.

I simply cut the dark blue card stock in a regular rectangle, and cut a light blue piece that would fit on top and still be big enough for my new A2 Flourished Frame Emboss Folder™ that I got from Hazel (thanks again girl!). I also used my Hero Arts™ stamps that I got from Kourtni and my black ink pad and voila! Simple, timeless, and classic: just like my amazing co-parents. Oh, and I used my new white gel pen to write on the dark blue on the inside - I love the way it looks!

I am also using this card to enter into the Cuttlebug Challenges wedding card challenge. On our wedding day, our DJ (and good friend) played a song called "Happy Anniversary" while we slow danced to it and it really sunk it that this was the anniversary that we would be celebrating for the rest of our lives. So, I am submitting this card because it meant so much to us and it was the start of the most wonderful thing that happened in our lives. Enjoy!

SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

2 comments:

Meda said...

Really beautiful! I love how simple and effective this folder can make a card! Thanks for joining our challenge over the cuttlebug challenge blog.

Anonymous said...

So `Beautiful`
Thanks for joining in with the cuttlebug challenges

Terrie
http://cuttlebugchallenge.blogspot.com/

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS