Sunday, June 13, 2010

Celebrate - Getting Spoiled by the Girls



Well, my birthday has come and gone and my girls spoiled me with crafting supplies. My best friend Kourtni got me a cartridge, some super cute paper, Hero Arts™ sentiment stamps and an acrylic block (my first stamps)! My bridesmaid Hazel got me Cuttlebug™ folders! :) I am so excited and I just HAD to try them out! We had a swarm on Saturday the 12th and I got the chance! :) So, without further ado, my "Celebrate" card.

I made it with the Sentimentals Cartridge™, my new Hero Arts™ stamps, and my new A2 Perfectly Paisley Emboss Folder™.

This card is for the Off the Wall Craftiness challenge. The challenge was a light blue, chocolate, and white.

SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

1 comment:

Kim Wilson said...

Too cute, I love all the dimensions and cut outs! Thanks for playing and good luck!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS