Sunday, June 27, 2010

OTWC#13 and Peachy Keen Stamps Challenge #31



This card was made using the Peachy Keen Stamps Challenge sketch:

and with the inspiration photo from Off the Wall Craftiness:

The challenge at Off the Wall Craftiness was to use the colors from the inspiration: pinks and blues.

I had a great time making this card. The paper is from K and Company, placed onto kraft card stock. I cut out the images from the Storybook Cartridge™ and made the shadow circle bigger so that it would suffice for the sketch challenge. I used my flower punch to cut out the background for the buttons, stamped it with the Hero Arts™ stamps CL272 set, added some ribbon, and glued it all on! :)

I hope you like it!

SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

10 comments:

Kim Wilson said...

Lovely card girl, I love the layout and the birdie silhouette, I have gotta get a Cricut! You make me so jealous of those awesome shapes you use LOL! Good luck!

Karin said...

Great job on that sketch! Thanks for visiting us at the DRS Designs blog :)

Kim H said...

The card is beautiful! Don't you just love those branches! They just have a soft or elegant touch! I also love the buttons~ I am a huge buttons scrapper! Lol
Kim H
http://scrapinmomofoneinspiringlittleboy.blogspot.com/

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

So pretty, the colors are really nice!

Jenny said...

Love it, so pretty!! :) :) :) :) :)

Angelica Suarez said...

What a beautiful card!! Very elegant! Thanks so much for playing along at PKS this week! ~ Angelica

Vicky said...

pretty card I like how you add the buttons to the flowers.

Janice W. said...

Pretty card! I like all the swirls and the buttons on the flowers. Great job using the sketch at PKS. Thanks for playing! Good luck!

Candice said...

Your card is very pretty! Great color combo!

Samantha Casey said...

Very nice card! Good Luck on the Peachy Keen Challenge!
-Samantha

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS