Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Just Saying Hello - WMC11 and OTWC12


I knew what I wanted to do with this card since the weekend, but haven't had time to sit down and put it together. Last night I stayed up a little too late because I just had to do it. :)

I welded the triangles from a liner feature on the Wild Card Cartridge™ to a rectangle liner also from Wild Card Cartridge™. I hid the inner triangle on the layer with the new hide contour feature and of course played around with the shapes and sizes. I also found the oval on the frame feature on the Wild Card Cartridge™ as well. So while none of these shapes were intended for use the way I used them, that's what's so great about Provo Craft™! I did it all on my Gypsy™ and then cut it out.

I finally decided to use my EAD Background Flourish Stickerz that I won over at The Caffinated Cropper - aka Amy's blog (THANKS AMY!). I haven't wanted to use them because then they would be GONE, but since one of these challenges that I'm entering it in might win my crafting supply drawer more stickers, I decided it was worth the risk. :) These Stickerz are just SO much fun to work with!

I stamped the sentiment with my Hero Arts™ stamps and away we go!

This was made for the following challenges in mind:
Off the Wall Craftiness:Mint, White, Black and a splash of Red

Wee Memories Challenge #11 : Stickers!

SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

5 comments:

Kim Wilson said...

Super cute card! Thank you for playing Court! Good luck girl :)

ellen s. said...

what a fabulous card!

Call Me Crafty Al said...

Love the pennant you created for this card! Thanks so much for stopping by the DRS Designs blog to enter our giveaway.

Joanna said...

Hi there..this is such a cute card! Love the colors....I just wanted to get back to you about the embossing powders, basically when you use the powders it gives the stamped image a raised look. With the clear powder its the same but clear, so it makes the color you stamp it on more intense. I had no clue how to use this stuff at first, but I watched a ton of youtube videos to help! Another thing is you have to use versa mark or another sticky ink pad and you need a mini blow dryer to set the powder. I hope that helps..you should definitely check out some videos though.you can learn a lot! ;)

Jenny said...

GORGEOUS!! LOVE IT!!! Thanks for playing Court!! :) :) :) :) Sorry it took me so long to get around to visit, its been crazy around here. Hope your enjoying your summer!!! And hope you can play again this week!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS