Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Quick thank you and challenges!



I made this super quick card for a guy who helped out with the HOA summer party that I helped throw last Saturday. I feel like I can't even say I made this card. My Minds Eye™ did all of the work. It's from the Ooh La La™ pack that my best friend Kourt gave me for my birthday (thanks Kourt!).

This paper was called "For Him 'Over the Top' Paper Item#OLL118". I simply made an A2 sized cut (8.5x5.5"), folded it, glued one of the journaling cards to the inside that came with it, and stamped it with My Pink Stamper's Everyday Occasions™ stamp set.

Easy Peasy. Sometimes it's okay to let the paper do the work.

Speaking of paper... have you seen the paper by Echo Park? I think I'm in love. If you happen to head over to their Facebook page and "like it" please also put a comment on their wall that says that Courtney Lee sent you! :)

Don't forget to head over to Wee Memories to play in this week's "In the Forest" challenge where you could win a GC to Third Coast Rubber Stamps. You have a little over 3 days to complete something! So head on over there! :)

Come back tomorrow to see the anniversary card that I made for my husband and the Be Inspired Wednesday posts at the Cuttlebug Challenges!

SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So nice card! I love the color :)

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS