Sunday, March 13, 2011

Imaginisce March Sketch Challenge


This was my husband's birthday card. He loved it. I was trying to make some of the lines that were considered a little more "girly" masculine. 

The Design Team is back to show you some inspiration and we all hope you join in this month's sketch challenge! You must also use 3 patterns, 3 colors, and 3 embellishments.

If you play along and win, you can win $75 in Imaginisce product! You have until the 25th!

Recipe: 
Paper: Berrylicious™, Enchanted™, and Garden Party
Cardstock: Core'dinations™ and Paper Trey Ink
Ribbon from Betty Bee! (Thank you!) 



SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

4 comments:

paperkicks said...

I think I'll try this out on my niece's baby scrapbook! Thanks for the inspiration!

Kimberli said...

Great card, I love the added touch of your handwriting on it - so sweet! I never tire of seeing masculine cards since I struggle so much with them! Thanks for sharing - can't wait to use this sketch!

THEBUZYBUG said...

Very cute. Love the colors! Bug Hugs :D

kristyscraps said...

Love the pattern and love what you did with it~
kristyscraps@sbcglobal.net

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS