Saturday, April 30, 2011

7 Winners for 7 Posts!!!

A HUGE thank you to all of my sponsors for these fantastic prizes! I am SO grateful to all of you and SO excited for the winners! I omitted all double comments and without further adieu here are the winners!!! All winners have one week to claim their prizes otherwise I will re-draw! 

*******************
The first winner that was chosen to win the Design Memory Crafts Mix and Match Sampler and Gelato Kit is.......


I have emailed you!!! :) Congratulations Katie!




*******************
I decided to pull the Peachy Keen Stamps winner from the first Peachy Keen Invitation post I did! A huge thank you Peachy Keen Stamps for the Critter Faces in Medium to give away!!! So the winner is.........


YAY for Cindy! Please email me your address at CourtsCraftsBlog@gmail.com and I will get your information to Peachy Keen Stamps!!! 




*******************
This day I said that I would be giving out the Imaginisce goodie bag full of Imaginisce Embellishments! Thanks Lori!  The winner is.......
Robin, I don't have your email address, so please email me at CourtsCraftsBlog@gmail.com and I will get your prize out to you!!! :) 




*******************


I have emailed you!!! :) 




*******************
 An i-rock, Echo Park Paper, or My Pink Stamper stamps from Pumpkin Spice go to...........

I have emailed you! Tracy won on my blog like 6 months ago.?.! Yay for repeat winners! :)






*******************
The Gypsy Tote Bag donated by Myrel (THANK YOU MYREL) goes to........

I have emailed you! 

For those of you that didn't win and a LOT of you expressed interest in buying a tote bag from Myrel, her email address is: myrelf@aol.com




*******************
And the YourStory bought by yours truly goes to........

I have emailed you!




CONGRATULATIONS to all of the winners! I am SO excited for each and every one of you! Thank you to all of my followers for making this so fun and for inspiring me to keep creating every day! You're the best! 

Thank you also for all of the well wishes for my grandfather and family. Today has been a good day for him which means it's a good day for all of us. He got transferred from the hospital to the 24 hour care facility today and is hanging on. It is going to be a hard journey, but he is definitely surrounded with love. I am headed to Monique Griffith and Wendy Lawrence's Crop for the Cure tomorrow and then I might get some time to craft before going back down to Monterey, but it might be a little slow on my blog. We shall see. :) I usually find time to squeeze in some crafting time no matter what! :) 

HUGS to all!

SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

9 comments:

June Houck said...

Congrats to all the winners and a big thank you to you, Court, for the wonderful inspiration and eye candy you provide with each and every post.

Jen_H said...

Congrats to all the winners and Thanks so much! I am so excited! YAY!

Anonymous said...

Congrats to all of the winners! I can't believe I'm one of them....YAY me! Thank you so much! I sent you an email. Thank you for sharing your time and talent w the rest of us!

Carol aka cyimbugbitten
bugbitten at hotmail dot com

Maureen Reiss said...

Congrats to all the winners!!! Glad to hear your grandfather had a good day!!

Josie0602 said...

Thank you so much!!! I am so excited to be finally getting some Pink Stamper stamps!!

Robin said...

OMG!! I'm sooo excited. Congrats to all the winners. I have sent an e-mail to you Courtney. Thanks so much for your awesome give-aways.

(:(:SMILES:):)

ROBIN rlj547(at)comcast (dot)net

Tamara said...

Congrats everyone! Awesome prizes!
sweetheartcopper at msn dot com
sospoileditscute.blogspot.com

DIANA L. said...

Congrats to all the winners!!! Jen H just won over at my blog ---you go girl. Great prizes Courtney.

http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

Denine said...

Congratulations to all the AWESOME winners!!
7 for 7 is such a fantastic concept!! Love it Court!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS