Thursday, April 12, 2012

Bundle of Joy!


I made this for a friend who is having a baby boy. I just got this Country Life cartridge and just LOVED the pea image! I have seen other people use it and I have been totally enraptured. So I was really excited to rip open the box and try it! :) I think you'll be seeing it again for sure. :)

These papers are all from the My Mind's Eye "Bright Side" paper pads! You can find them at Shop Pumpkin Spice at the links below! :)

Come back tomorrow evening for the My Pink-alicious blog hop! :) 



Recipe:




SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

10 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Really pretty card...I love MME paper. Lee-Ann :)

Shannon Colon, TheIrishScrapper said...

Love it! Very cute. I need to order some of that crinkly ribbon! Shannon

Kimmy said...

That is so cuuuuute, Court! Love everything about this card!
Hugs,
Kimmy :)

Lezlye said...

WHat a cute little card Court. I have that cartridge and have overlooked that pea pod!

DIANA L. said...

This came out so cute. I love that pea image to. you will just love that cartridge.
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com/

Life and Knits said...

Very pretty card, I love that paper too!

artfuldelight said...

Eeek, it's adorable!!! Love it!!

Norma said...

Very cute card Court and love the pop of the orange! Very cute. Have a fantastic weekend!!
Hugs,
Norma

bonnie said...

Awww lovin' those peas...cute! ;) Hugs x

June Houck said...

SOoooooooo cute!!! I love this :)

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS