Sunday, June 17, 2012

Mom's Birthday Card

***I am away on vacation right now in a place that doesn't really have internet, so forgive me if I don't get back to you if you have any questions! We are sneaking in a pre-baby mini getaway in the Santa Cruz Mountains (the redwoods). It's absolutely gorgeous!***

Happy Father's Day to all of the FABULOUS fathers out there including my dad and my husband (father to be!)!!!


I made this for my mom's birthday. She is a gardener and when I saw this kit, I knew this was JUST perfect for her. 

I totally fell in love with this Simple Stories line and quite literally have been waiting for it to come out for months! So I was tickled! 




I used the Artful Delight June Sketch below:



Recipe: Artful Delight June Kit (there were a few more left when I typed this up! Go check!)
Cartridge: Country Life
Sentiment: My Pink Stamper: Birthday Crazy

SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

10 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

So cute...love the way you used the twine. Have a great get away. Try and get some sleep. With a newborn...all I could think about was sleep...and how I wasn't getting any. I swear I know exactly why they use sleep deprivation as a torture. Luckily both of my munchkins were sleeping through the night by 3 months...and I counted my blessings. So I hope you're blessed with peaceful sleep until the big day. Lee-Ann :)

April said...

This is fabulous Court!

June Houck said...

I have had the great fortune of seeing this card in person, proudly displayed at your parents' home. It is even more fabulous in every detail in person. Beautifully done!

Missy said...

So cute Court, I love the twine & buttons on the flowers!!

Life and Knits said...

Beautiful!!!

artfuldelight said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this card!! So glad you played along with us. :-) Hope you had a wonderful getaway!!

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

Love how you used the kits, fabulous way to work in those buttons!!!! Many thanks for joining us at Artful Delight, love the Santa Cruz mountains too, hope you enjoyed the r&r.

Marcia Dehn-Nix said...

Gorgeous card. I LOVE those twine flowers. So glad you joined us at Artful Delight for our latest challenge.

Karen B. said...

Your vacation sounds like a delight. What an amazing card, and an amazing use of the kits, but you never disappoint with them! Thanks for playing at Artful Delight!

Jill said...

Awh, this is a fun card! SMiles, Jill

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS