Monday, November 26, 2012

I'm back, a project, and a crop!

Hey all!!! I am SOOO sorry I've been absent! I went on vacation to Maui (I know, rough!) and then when we were in Maui we got terrible news of someone passing away that was close to me. I flew back to help plan the memorial and support the family. Then Thanksgiving happened which I was hosting and all in all, I was definitely in survival mode! 

Believe it or not, I have been on a new DT for a little over a month now! It's the Core'dinations Card DT which actually is the card design team for a new line called the David Tutera Celebrate Line! It's a step by step card system! It's pretty cool. Here is one of the cards that I made with it. My handsome husband actually helped with this one and gave me his opinions! It was fun to make a card with him!

Right now Core'dinations is hosting a hard core crop. I HIGHLY recommend participating as I did participate in the last one and won something! It was super fun!!! You can find all of the details HERE. You can even win David Tutera Celebrate Line goodies - picture below! 



Recipe:
Step 1 - 5.5" x 5.5" Card/Envelope Princess Assortment 48 Pack - DT-GX-7400-12 (purple base)
Step 1 - 5.5" x 5.5" Card/Envelope Princess Assortment 48 Pack - DT-GX-7400-12 (ivory layer)
Step 2 - A7 Emboss Large Dot Assortment - DT-GX-7200-07 (purple polka dots)
Step 3 - Shapes-Assorted Tags-Dark- DT-GX-7300-33 (purple tag)
Step 3 - Sentiment - Baby Girl - DT-GX-7300-09 (sentiment)
Step 3 - Shapes - Flowers 2 - DT-GX-7300-25 (bling)

Other:
Sanding Tool
Adhesive
Paper Cutter


SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

7 comments:

Missy said...

Love Maui Court, hope you had a terrific time while you were able, sorry to hear of your loss. Your card is adorable, I love the distressed embossed polka dots!!

Life and Knits said...

Congrats Court! Beautiful project. Take care!
Susie

snappy scrappy said...

So pretty! Lee-Ann :)

Anonymous said...

So glad you're back. Sorry for your loss and that you had to cut Maui short. Oh well...you'll just have to sacrifice and make another trip there! HA!!!

Dorcas

Pat N. said...

I've seen that David Tutera line in stores; interesting. Your card is adorable! Congrats on the new DT assignment. You've had a lot going on; sorry to hear of your loss.

artfuldelight said...

Beautiful card Court. Glad you are back. Love seeing the beautiful videos and photos of your precious lil one on FB. Thank you for sharing those. :-)

DIANA L. said...

Super fun card! Great papers.

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS