Wednesday, January 30, 2013

My Creative Time: 3D Box

Hello and welcome to my post for My Creative Time today! 

This is 3-D box day and I wanted to make her Bubble Gum Treat Box!

This will be stuffed with something good to go in Emmaline's Easter Basket. No, she won't be getting any candy, but I have already bought her finger paint (it's edible!) and crayons. 


Designer's note: if you look closely, you'll see outlines of bunnies on the egg. I inked up a My Creative Time stamp with chalk ink and it gave me this vintage-y outline. I loved it. 


Recipe:
MCT: Bubble Gum Treat Box Die
MCT: Hello Spring™ (easter egg and bunny shadow)
MCT: Turn That Frown Upside Down™ (sentiment)
Crate Paper: Acorn Avenue™



Don't forget about the super fun challenge going on HERE! It's a 1, 2, 3, challenge!  1 bow, 2 pattern papers, and 3 buttons!

SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

16 comments:

Crafting Katie said...

This is so adorable, Courtney! I love the vintage bunnies; they go so weel with the whole soft look of this!

Craft Me This said...

Very cute love all the elements in the project.

Jennifer Rose said...

Very cute!!

CherylB said...

Super cute, Courtney! I love how this came out...that little nest is adorable!

Cathryn said...

Beautiful vintage spring project Court!!! Excellent job on 3D Wednesday! Love and Hugs, Cathryn :)

Kim H said...

Courtney ~ Oh my goodness ~ look what you did with the bubblegum treat box~~ ADORABLE and so vintage! I have to say the papers are I LOVE ~ but making the nest and placing the egg in the center ~ GENIUS!! Awesome job and Have a wonderful day!

snappy scrappy said...

Super cute treat box!! Lee-Ann :)

quilt4fun2 said...

So cute and clever to put an egg in a nest. Great job!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Cindy Beland said...

SUPER job with your sweet little treat box Courtney!it looks AWESOME with that little egg,TOO CUTE!!:)

Joan Smith said...

How sweet it is!! You sure were thoughtfully creative with your creations I love how you came up with so many cute little ideas for your treat box. Genius!!

Stephanie Buice said...

Court I love all the textures on this, super cool!

liz at liz's paper loft said...

looove this court! why too cute!!!!

Carissa said...

Great box! What a lucky little girl to get this from the Easter Bunny beat to think ahead mama.

Missy said...

So cute Court, the little nest looks great!!

My Creative Time said...

OMG! SUPER DUPER CUTE!!!! LOVEY IT!
Big hugs,
Emma:)

DIANA L. said...

Adorable Court love the colors and the little stamped bunnies really add to the vintage look

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS