Monday, August 22, 2016

Pop Up Box Cards and Let's Be Mermaids!

Hey Lori Whitlock fans! I am here with the new Let's Be Mermaids collection by Lori Whitlock for Echo Park AND one of her new pop up box cards - the hot air balloon one.


.... soooooo who says that hot air balloons have to be in the air? If I were a mermaid I would want to have hot air balloons in the ocean. ;) I used my Cricut Air to write "Thank You" with the pen feature. It makes life so easy! 

Okay... so I may have gotten a little sparkle enamel dot happy... I LOVE these enamel dots! They are so so so sparkly! 

Here is an "arial" shot of it. :) Do you like how I did that? Arial shot? It's like "from above" hot air balloon style AND like Ariel from that Disney movie. ;)

Pick up some of these pop up box cards! They are so much fun. I would be embarrassed to tell you how many I have.... ;) Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you have a beautiful day!

Recipe:
Lori's Shop: Pop Up Box Card Hot Air Balloons
Silhouette Shop: Pop Up Box Card Hot Air Balloons
Lori Whitlock for Echo Park Paper: Let's Be Mermaids "Stars of the Sea" (LBM110003)
Lori Whitlock for Echo Park Paper: Let's Be Mermaids "Bubble Up" (LBM110004)
Lori Whitlock for Echo Park Paper: Let's Be Mermaids 6x6 Paper Pad (LBM110023)
Lori Whitlock for Echo Park Paper: Let's be Mermaids Enamel Dots (LBM110029)


SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS