Monday, October 4, 2010

Malakai's First Birthday Invites!

That Halloween Hop was fun! I will give you a little while longer to leave comments so be sure to get them in! 

On World Card Making Day (this last Saturday) I went to a Crop for the Cure where I got to meet some wonderful ladies like Monique Griffith and Wendy Lawrence. While there, I made a few things. This is one of them. :)

These are going to be the invitations for our Godson's first birthday! The theme will be Baby Beluga as that is his favorite song to be sure. 

Recipe:
Cartridge: Gypsy Wanderings™ (comes with the Gypsy™), Wild Card™ (for the oval)
Paper: Echo Park: A Walk In the Park™, Bo Bunny™ double dot, Cricut™ (solid brown), Bazzill™ (solid white)
Embossing: Seeing Spots™
Ink: Momento™
Stamps: Hero Arts CL 139
Ribbon
Crop-a-dile™
Eyelets

I made this for the challenge at Off the Wall Craftiness as well: light blue, cream, and brown
Here is the inspiration photo:

I also made this for a variety of places that said, "show us your World Card Making Day card":
Scrap Review

SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

8 comments:

Celeste B. said...

How adorable!!!! The whale is so cute and the paper really makes it! TFS! :)

JLJ Designs said...

Those are really cute! I love the spouting whale.

Jennifer

Heather said...

Too Cute!

Tracy Jedi said...

So cute! Great color scheme! Love the little whales!

~Tammy~ said...

Adorable! Thanks for playing with us this week at OTWC and Good luck! :-)

Denine said...

Adorable... simply Adorable.

Tenia Nelson said...

Super cuteness!!! Thanks for playing at OTWC and good luck!!!

Keva said...

Oh my gosh!! How cute is that? I love it...really cute cards!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS