Saturday, October 23, 2010

Wee Memories Challenges!

Bonjour! Oui, Je sui en Paris (I know that's not right - but I did try!)!

I am headed back to day and quite sad about it - with a quick stop in London. But I have been missing my craft room, friends, and our little dog Spoon! I wish I could just take them all with me!

Just a quick post to say hello and to tell you about an awesome challenge. I loved Jenny's creations at Wee Memories the minute I saw them. She is incredibly talented and more than that - incredibly sweet. She answered all of my questions about blogging and crafts via email and it helped SO much. It's something I strive to do now for others as I still learn myself. 

Join her weekly challenges and you could win some great things! The entries are judged so make them good! :) I was honored to serve as a Guest DT member for August which was really fun.

Also, I'm so sorry I haven't been able to make it around to your blogs while here to say thanks for all the encouraging comments! But I have been getting them and it means the world to me. 

I will tell you - my favorite project I have scheduled for tomorrow... :)

The other thing is, our Godson is turning 1 today (California time ~ 9:15pm) but he was born in Ohio so it was 12:15am .... therefore... tomorrow so you will see a huge happy birthday posted to him on both days because I think that's special and I want to celebrate both! :)

SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

1 comment:

LisiB said...

Paris, une ville fantastique! So glad that you had a good time there!
Looking forward to seeing more of your projects!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS