Tuesday, December 13, 2011

New Collection By Imaginisce: Hippity Hop!

Welcome to the release party of Hippity Hop! This may be my most favorite collection YET! Over at Imaginisce, we are having a splendid time playing with it, inspiring you and... yes... giving some away! Check out how you can win something over HERE!


When we got the sneak peeks of this collection, the girls sweetly teased "I see Courtney making a shaped bunny card with this collection". Ugh! They know me so well! I LOVE those girls!!! So here it is in all it's bunny glory! :) 



Recipe:





--------------------

I know I know, it's shocking, but I actually did a card 
a: without the Cricut
b: clean and simple
c: PAPER PIECED! 
I saw this stamp and IMMEDIATELY knew I wanted to do this with it. I am so glad it turned out about the same way as it did in my head. :)

I was super inspired to paper piece by my DTmate and sweet friend (and now DT leader for Imaginisce) Cari Locken. She paper-pieced our sweet penguin stamp in this post HERE. It's a gorgeous layout! So I was excited to try something simpler like my little umbrella friend here. :)


Recipe:





SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

9 comments:

Houses Built of Cards said...

Awww...LOVE them both - but that umbrella is especially cute!!!

housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

June Houck said...

Ooooooo, a double play :) I love them both, Court!

Laura said...

OMG this is so cute but I dodnt get notified by email of your blog and I'm subscribe

Trisha said...

Great cards, Court. Love the new papers. Happy, Happy Springy. Make me smile.

Missy said...

These are terrific Court! I love the simplicity of the baby one, and that bunny card....too cute! The paper you uesd on the carrot is perfect, and the little bow just tops it off! I really like that Hippity Hop line, it's adorable!!!

Norma said...

Love both cards Court!! I LOVE the non Cricut too:) TFS
Hugs,
Norma

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

Saw these projects on the Imaginisce blog--LOVE LOVE LOVE that baby card!!

ehbost said...

Your cards using Hippity Hop were great. Especially liked the Bunny one.

bonnie said...

So cute love that lil' bunny and the sweet raindrops hearts...adorable x

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS