Monday, December 9, 2013

Pinch Me!! I made the 2014 Doodlebug DT!!!!


Aimee Kidd   North Carolina

Amanda Coleman  Idaho

Candace Zentner   Canada
 
Courtney Lee California <-----woah me="" nbsp="" s="" span="" that="">

Kathy Skou  MA

Jodi Wilton  Canada

Melinda Spinks  Australia    
Blog: http://thescrapfarm.blogspot.com

Mendi Yoshikawa   Washington
Blog: http://www.snippets-of-mendi.blogspot.com/ 

Sharm Nidyanandan  Malaysia

Shellye McDaniel  Texas

Tya Smith Utah

Wendy Sue Anderson  Utah


I am SOOOOO honored to be on this list. I have NO idea how I will keep up with these uber talented ladies, but I will do my best!!! :) 

Tomorrow's giveaway will be up in the morning. I am exhausted and my husband just returned from his trip being gone. :) I miss him! I'll snap a quick photo and you'll see it tomorrow. 

So glad you are all having SO much fun with this! :) I am too! :) 

SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

24 comments:

Missy said...

Hip hip, hooray!!!! You will now be designing for TWO of my five favorite paper companies!!! I am sure your creations will sucker me in to buying even MORE Doodlebug papers!!! (I LOVE DB!!!) Congrats Court, so, so well deserved!!

Jennifer said...

CONGRATULATIONS, Court!!!!!! :) What exciting news!!! You will be great and I can't wait to see your creations!

Crafty hugs,

Jennifer
partridgelu at yahoo dot com

D- said...

CONGRATS!!!
you will do a wonderful job.
Crafty hugs,
D~
DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! They are so lucky to have you.

TracyM #6773 said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

SUPER EXCITING times and WELL DESERVED DT position - I'm sure your will do an AWESOME job :)

Gregsgirl's crafty corner said...

how wonderful Congratulations, I look forward to seeing all your Doodlebug creations!

Shari Czerwinski said...

Congratulations!

Sharla said...

A huge Congrats!! What a fun team to be part of! Can't wait to see your projects! :)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations. Enjoy your new success and your husband's return home. take care.

Hattie said...

Congratulations on the wonderful news!!

Wendy said...

How awesome! Congrats to you!! What a great early Christmas present!!!

Sue D said...

Congratulations!

cghundley said...

Congrats to you!
Wonderful opportunity
for you.
Carla from Utah

Liz O. said...

Congrats on making this DT Courtney!!!
What a fab opportunity!
Have a wonderful day!
Liz

DIANA L. said...

Congrats!!

Pam Hoffman said...

Just in case you pick at the end.

Happy Holidays!

Thanks again for the wonderful goodies up for your giveaway.

Pam Hoffman
EverydaySpacer.com

Houses Built of Cards said...

Awww...congrats Court! You will be fabulous!!!

housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

Sherri P said...

Congrats!

Mom of 2 Monsters said...

Congratulations....... That is a great feat. Enjoy.

Amy said...

Congrats! You deserve it! :)
Amy

Kristi said...

Congrats for making the design team, that is totally an awesome accomplishment. Look forward to seeing your designs.
Kristi
kidshomelove@yahoo.com
foundtimeforme.blogspot.com

cebelica said...

Woohoo, congrats to you! :D :D

Kimberli said...

Congrats to you, that's awesome!! Enjoy catching up with your hubby!

Iris said...

Congrats!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS