Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Pencil Holder From Imaginisce

Hello everyone! I hope you are having a fabulous summer! Mine is FLYING by! I am up on the Imaginisce blog today to give you some pencil no.2 inspiration! 
Pencils are always on the school supply list and while pencil tins are darling, wouldn’t this be fun to look in a cubby or locker at? School colors can be used to add some extra umph, but Emmaline loves pink, blue, purple, and stars so this is right up her ally! 

Imaginisce’s Little Princess line is perfect for many more things than scrapbooking! I have really enjoyed putting the light blue and light green polka dotted paper on boys’ cards - but I digress… I LOVE the star paper in this collection - so fun! It’s one of those things that I would wall paper with.. no seriously… Okay, okay. I may have “star” issues.
I used a cut file by Jamie Lane Designs for this and it originally came with apples as well as stars to decorate the pencils as a teacher’s gift. Dual usage? Yes, please. I grabbed some new May Arts Ribbon that is a string of gold stars and used two glue dots to add them to the back of the pencils. I thought it gave them a little extra depth. 
I added a little velvet ribbon to one of the pencils because I have bow issues - I love them. 
The project is incredibly sturdy and has great depth while not taking up a large foot print.
I hope this inspires you to go create something fun for your kids’ going back to school! :)

Supply List:

American Crafts: Cardstock White

SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Super cute. I know my girls would love it. It would also make a useful teacher gift.

Migdalia said...

Love this!! Super cute!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS