Thursday, June 29, 2017

4th of July Home Decor!

So I have this frame and I change out the contents for the seasons and I just love it. I picked it up for like $1 at an Aaron Brothers on their ultimate reject sale table and I loved it! It sits on my entry table all year round.  :) Court from Court's Crafts here with this cute 4th of July home decor piece!

I really wanted to pack as many of these cute embellishments onto this star as possible. The mini icons made that so fun!

I started with the big pieces and then filled it in as I went. You can see the acrylic pieces from the awesome odds and ends and some of the awesome foiling details in this photo. :)

The shape sprinkles are always amazing. I put quite a few of those stars and hearts on here. I love how even the firework (top left) has a little foiled burst of flame at the back. Doodlebug's attention to detail is second to none.

Of course by now you should know how obsessed with cute clips I am. These bicycles with the baskets on the front - LOVE!!!!! So I just had to get one of those in my display as well.


Lastly, the star vellum was just too scrumptious to pass up so I made it the background. Did you see the awesome matte sprinkles scattered about? And the tiny dots are from the patriotic posies shape sprinkles. I used almost all of those little ones on this project.

Here it is again! I hope you make something cute for our nation's Independence Day!!!! 

materials used:
doodlebug: yankee doodle: odds and ends (5597)
doodlebug: yankee doodle: mini icons (5709)
doodlebug: yankee doodle: cute clips (5592)
doodlebug: yankee doodle: mini doodle-pops (5576)
doodlebug: yankee doodle: red, white, and blue matte sprinkles (5543)
doodlebug: yankee doodle: red, white, and blue star sprinkles (4293)
doodlebug: yankee doodle: shape sprinkles: patriotic posies (5548)
doodlebug: yankee doodle: red, white, and blue jewels assortment (3670)
doodlebug: sprinkles: ladybug hearts assortment (4294)
doodlebug: yankee doodle: sprinkles shapes vellum: red white and blue stars (4714)

SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS