Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Happy Anniversary - LOTS of embossing

Well, apparently I had my Cuttlebug out and thought that EVERYTHING needed Cuttlebugging - which is generally does, but I admit, I went a little crazy, but it turned an ordinary card into a card with a lot of texture! 

I actually designed this entire card around the phrase. I picked out a phrase that would be fitting for my parent's anniversary and this was perfect! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!! :) 

Now I just had to find sheep.. well, in my library of cartridges (about 30) I only had two sheep (Create a Critter and Wall Decor and More) but luckily my friend Lezlye was there that day and let me use her new Everyday Pop-Up Cards Cartridge (one of my top three on my wish list!) and I cut these from there. Thanks Lezlye! 

Recipe:

SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

16 comments:

Carol W. said...

Super cute card, love all the embossing! TFS

Sheena said...

Pretty card! Love the embossing..Happy Anniversary to your Parents!

liz at liz's paper loft said...

adorable!

Nita said...

Awwww, so sweet. I tend to go a little Cuttlebug-crazy sometimes too, so I'm happy to see I'm not alone. :)
Nita

DIANA L. said...

The card turned out perfect I love all the embossing you did, and Happy Anniversary to your parents.

artfuldelight said...

So cute, the embossing is awesome!! :-)

snappy scrappy said...

Too cute,LOVE it!! Lee-Ann :)

~Olga said...

Adorable card, Court!

Glora said...

Super sweet. I LOVE all the texture! Hugs- Glora

Emily said...

Very pretty and adorable!

Unknown said...

ewe did a fabulous job.haha

Crafting Katie said...

Super cute! All of your embossing looks fabulous! Your parents will love it!

Sherrie K. said...

Love it! The embossing looks great!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Edna Marie said...

Love the embossing and sooo agree that it adds much to a creation, thanks for the inspiration my friend

Heather said...

Very cute card. I love all the embossing. I ALWAYS use d'vine swirls on my sheep. :)
bhoward at kci dot net

Amanda said...

Cute! I love all of the embossing!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS