Wednesday, June 29, 2011

I spy with my little eye.... and a WINNER!

The Cricut Circle is having a monthly contest and the theme is "Road Trip" to make something that can be used on a road trip.

Well by now I am sure that you are becoming acquainted with my good friend June. She has 9 year old twin girls with Autism and I wanted to make something for them. They have been road tripping all over the East Coast for their summer vacation so I wanted to make something that was re-usable and something that held their attention for a little bit. So I thought I'd make an I Spy book! 

The recipe for this would be epic so I will put some of the highlights below.






I am certainly not done with it. It needs some fun embellishing, but for now I couldn't wait to show you all! :) 



Recipe:


I hope you enjoyed it and it inspires you to make one for someone small in your life! 

I also have a WINNER from my My Pink Designer post!!!!

Gayle, I have emailed you your certificate number. If you have any questions or didn't get my email, you can email me at CourtsCraftsBlog@gmail.com! Congratulations!


I am a guest designer in July for a new challenge blog called Polkadot Door Designs and there will be a blog hop coming up on the 1st.... 

Also on the 1st I am going to announce that I am a guest designer for another manufacturer... can anyone guess who it might be? :) I am VERY excited about it!


SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

15 comments:

Pat N. said...

I love little mini-albums! That is adorable! And what a nice thought to keep them busy!--pat

DIANA L. said...

It is beautiful! and cheerful

Emily said...

Very cute! Kids love that game :)

Maureen Reiss said...

Super cute mini!

gshrader said...

First off what an adorable mini album!!! Such a cute idea for road trips!!
And secondly! YEAH!!! I won!!!
Thank you sooo much!
So excited to go shopping!
Thanks

Peggy Sue said...

that is a beautiful album I just love all the details!
mrsroody4@aolc.om

Amanda said...

This is SUPER cute!!!

artfuldelight said...

Awesome gifts for June's kids. I am going to guess Echo Park?

Norma said...

OMG! Court super cute Mini!!! Love it
Hugs

TerryM said...

How adorable is that mini, absolutely fantastic idea.

Carissa said...

First of all your album is ADORABLE. Super creative and your friend and her daughters are gonna flip! Way to go.
Second, congrats on being pick to be a designer for the new blog and the secret blog!! You are soo talented - I can't wait to see what you'll create.
Carissa
www.happilyeverpapercrafter.blogspot.com

Sheena said...

Awe...Adorable!

Lydia said...

Court, this is just awesome!!! Love the little mini book and what a great title for a color book!! One word girl you are fabulous!!Good luck with the Guest DT!!!

Shelley said...

This book is so awesome! I love it!

Shelley
http://carleys-closet.blogspot.com
shelleymace21@gmail.com

June Houck said...

This beautiful work of heART arrived in our mailbox yesterday. J&K love it almost as much as I do! Thank yo, Sweetie. I will treasure this.

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS