Friday, April 4, 2014

Baby Girl Onesie Shaped Card

I am UP on the Imaginisce blog today!!! Go over and leave me some love if you feel like it! :) I would appreciate it! :) 

What a sweet collection this is! From polka dots to hearts to chevron patters, this collection has a patterns for everyone let alone giraffes and elephants too!


After having a baby girl recently I am in need of a few thank you cards! Imaginisce My Baby Collection to the rescue! I whipped this one up and it is already on its way to a person who knitted Charlotte a baby blanket! 

I thought the baby overall onesie was too cute of a shaped cared to pass up. It was simple to put together and that chevron paper - darling! 


There is baby collection inspiration all this week! :) Make sure to check out Monday - Thursday’s posts as well on the Imaginisce Blog!

Supply List:
Imaginisce: Patterned Papers (My Baby)
Imaginisce: Buttons (My Baby)

American Crafts: Cardstock Neutrals

Other:

SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

2 comments:

Sherrie K. said...

Adorable shaped card! I love the papers and adorable little buttons:) So cute!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

~Tammy~ said...

I love how you made the puzzle pieces in the star. Thank you for taking part in this to raise awareness.

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS