Wednesday, August 14, 2013

3-D Wednesday - Emmaline's cupcake toppers

These are the cupcake toppers that I made for Emmaline's bunny first birthday party. You'll be seeing quite a few objects that I made for the party as the days go on. :)

My Creative Time is hosting their 3-D Wednesday. Check out what the other ladies have made here!

I used my 3x4 Stitched Journal Die for the carrot cupcakes sign. I then ran it through my 5" Creative Station by Xyron to laminate it. in.love.



Recipe:
MCT: To My Best Peep
MCT: Stitched 3x4 Journal Die
Xyron: 5" Creative Station™
Xyron: Laminate Cartridge for 5" Creative Station™
Echo Park Paper: Be Mine™

SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

7 comments:

Joan Smith said...

Your cupcakes turned out so stinkin' cute and even love the cupcake wrapper you found as I have never seen anything like this before. Your bunnies are so precious and your sign is cute too. You are one clever and creative gal.

jessica said...

How super adorable are these!!! Such a GREAT idea for those adorable cupcakes!!!

snappy scrappy said...

Adorable yummy cupcakes!!

Houses Built of Cards said...

OH - how sweet are those! What a totally fun idea!!!

housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

Carissa said...

Super cute friend. I bet it was a fun party.

Missy said...

She turned one so quickly!!! (And CONGRATS my friend on the next one on the way!!) Darling toppers, I love the sweet little tail!!

quilt4fun2 said...

This looks like one fun party. Great cake tower and super job decorating the cupcakes.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS