Sunday, August 4, 2013

Congratulations to the Perfect Couple

Hello and welcome to my Shop Pumpkin Spice post for today. 

I am away at a wedding that I am the matron of honor of!!! Congratulations Michelle and Bryan! They got married yesterday! 

This week's theme is sunshine at Shop Pumpkin Spice. I planned this - this is not cheating - although I feel like it IS sneaky. I used My Mind's Eye: Good Day SUNSHINE papers for this whole card! It was quite a challenge to turn it into a wedding card, but I did it! :)



Recipe:
Good Day Sunshine "Head in the Clouds" Paper™
Good Day Sunshine "Seaside Stripe" Paper™
Good Day Sunshine "Boardwalk" Paper™
Good Day Sunshine "Not So Bad Plaid" Paper
Stamps and Dies: My Creative Time
Cork shape: Little Yellow Bicycle Naturals
Ink: My Pink Stamper: Texas Chocolate

SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

4 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

So pretty!

artfuldelight said...

Very pretty card. Love the cork shape. :-)

Missy said...

This is terrific Court I really like the cork!!

Mayras Designs said...

Very pretty card !!

Mayra
Mayrasdesigns.blogspot.com/

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS