Saturday, August 24, 2013

Xyron- Back To School!

I am totally in love with the laminate cartridges for the Creative Stations. I used the 5" Creative Station for this project.

I thought I would make a little name tag for Emmaline. Since she is only 1 and not in school yet, I wanted one that would last her a long time that I could reuse. I will attach this one to her diaper bag so when we check her into the nursery at church, they will know it's her bag. Eventually we'll use it for her lunch box and/or backpack. 




 Step 1: Die cut/use scissors to create your layers. 


Step 2:  Run the middle layer through the 2.5" Sticker Maker "upside down" so that the front has the sticky part. I ran it through twice so that both sides would be sticky and just left it on the paper while I worked with it. 

 Step 3: Place name tag part down onto the sticky surface. Then glitter!

Step 4: Remove backing from the red layer and stick to back later. Embellish as desired and then run the whole thing through the 5" Creative Station with the laminate cartridge inserted. 

Step 5: Voila! Tag! Use your hole punch to create a place for the ribbon to tie on. Enjoy! 




Recipe:
Xyron 2.5" Sticker Maker
Xyron 5" Creative Station with Laminate Cartridge
Xyron Mega Runner
Paper: Imaginisce
My Creative Time: Stitched 3x4 Journal Die
My Creative Time: Stitched Button Dies
May Arts Ribbon: Chevron in Turquoise
May Arts Ribbon: Paper Cording in Lime Green

SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

2 comments:

Scrappin with the bug said...

OK this is just awesome. Love the cute tag - will be using this idea for sure

quilt4fun2 said...

Great project...your tag is wonderful.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS