Thursday, August 22, 2013

My Creative Time - Designer Challenge - Back to School

The Designer Challenge is Back to School over at My Creative Time. I had such a great time making this card. My friend LOVES Glee. She tells me about it all the time. I knew she would love this card! 

Head on over there and play along! :)


Recipe:
My Creative Time: Stitched 3x4 Journal Die
My Creative Time: Journal It Stamp Set
My Creative Time: Stitched Button Dies
My Creative Time: Stitched Cartoon Cloud Die
My Creative Time: What's Growing On?
My Creative Time: Stitched Tab Die
My Creative Time: Tab Notes Stamp Set

SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

6 comments:

Joan Smith said...

OMG I love your card is so fun and amazing at the same time. I love what you used and how you used it. I can't wait 2 make this. My granddaughter wears glasses and she'd loves this type of thing. You ROCKED this challenge today girl!!
You are so talented!!! Love how you used all of Miss Emma's goodies.

snappy scrappy said...

Super cute, love it!!

Cathryn said...

Adorable card Court! Your friend will love it! Love and Hugs, Cathryn :)

Beckie said...

ADORABLE!!! I love it.



Be blessed, Beckie
Just B Creative Crazy Blog
Sparkly Sweet Craft Notions Blog
Sparkly Sweet Craft Notions Store

Anonymous said...

This is adorable. I love the fun colors and the various elements that bring it to life.

Dorcas

quilt4fun2 said...

This card looks great. Amazing how all of the MCT products are so perfect for this. Great job.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com.

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS