Tuesday, October 15, 2013

May Arts Halloween Hop - Witch Wreath

****IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR MY XYRON/ STENCIL GIRL POST CLICK HERE!!! :)***



That's right! It's an all ribbonista - all week - Halloween inspiration extravaganza complete with prize!!!

I got this pattern in a store. If you want the pattern name/brand I am happy to give it to you so you can buy it yourself! Just email me: CourtsCraftsBlog@gmail.com. Anyway, I had a great time making this "wreath". I have a santa one coming up for Christmas so stay turned! :)

Please note the spiders which are ridiculously hard to photograph while the wreath is on the door. They are hanging from the tip of the hat and in between the hose and the tip of the chin.

I curled the wired ribbon around a pen to add body to her hair and just hung the ric rac velvet face forward so it has a lot of texture! 





So... what is the prize you ask?!?! THREE SPOOLS OF YOUR CHOICE FROM THE HALLOWEEN SECTION!!! How cool is that!?! There are 5 pages of products.... 5.pages to choose from.

Hop on over to Dee Dee's blog! It's just her and I today! Then stop by the May Arts Ribbon Blog (all week long) to increase your chances of winning and see some fabby projects to boot!




SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

23 comments:

Anonymous said...

this wreath is really different. I can see the spider - he's kind of reflected in your arm :-)
Great job.

Lucy E. said...

This is very cute witchy wreath. The hair is awesome!

Amy Martin said...

Adorable. Love the spiders you added.

Migdalia said...

This is AWESOME!! Love it!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenges ♥

TracyM #6773 said...

AWESOME witch wreath - LOVE her curly yellow hair!!!
I can see your spiders too :)

cghundley said...

Crazy fun looking
witch! The hair
is cute.
Carla from Utah

Robin B. said...

Wow, is this cute! Thanks for sharing.

NWFlamingo said...

What a sweetie!

Kim H said...

court ~ Well you are too talented my friend! You made all this ~ OMG! I LVOE the hair and I Totally see the spiders.. a little hard but I see them! PERFECT as always!

Loly Borda said...

Wow! fabulous! I love it, so creative, love the hair and I could perfectly see the spiders. TFS

Create Beauty with Laurajo said...

Oh my, this witch is the cutest thing! I'd proudly hang her in my home!

Tarnished Rose said...

This is just great! Love, love, love it!

Marilyn

Unknown said...

This is so cute!! Amazing!

Sue D said...

Very cute--love the hair.

Ravengirl said...

So very cool!

morentin1326 said...

how fun, i def could see this being handed down the family tree... very nice...

Iris said...

Your witch wreath is so cute. How fun.

by belle said...

FABTASTIC!!!

Ava Gavloski said...

perfect halloween fun project

loulou said...

Fun project, love the hairy chin.

Julie Shearer said...

Love this !! Thanks for sharing !

Unknown said...

cute moon :)

Taylor said...

Leave it to the MCT DT to Rock it!! This is crazy cool...You are sooo very creative. I totally see the spiders and the hair is ON!! Super Job!! Taylor:)

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS