Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Xyron and Core'dinations!?! Oh yeah!

Hello and welcome to the Xyron and Core'dinations Blog Hop! 

I love Core. It matches EVERYTHING AND you can sand it, tear it, emboss it, love it! 

Core was so generous to us and gave us all some fabulous product! I got to play with the Vintage 6x6 pad and the Pastel Collection!

First up is my fun little Halloween card. I don't know what I was thinking with this funky vellum cover, but I love it!! 
Recipe:
Embossing Folders: Tiny Bubble and Swiss Dots
Die Cutting Machine
Embossing Machine
We R Memory Keepers Crop a Dile
White Gel Pen
****************

Second up is my tutorial for today and a card I was putting off making for quite some time. A friend lost their baby girl at 20 weeks - found out there was no heartbeat. Having had 3 miscarriages before Emmaline and being 20 weeks pregnant with our little girl this week - words cannot describe my sorrow for them. However, I have absolute hope and faith that this terrible heartbreak is just a puddle in their path and that they will hold a baby in their arms. They will meet their little girl someday and for now, she is being taken care of by the greatest parent of all in Heaven. 

















Recipe:
Embossing Folders: Paisley and Swiss Dots
Stickles
Die Cutting Machine
Embossing Machine


*******


Check out what the other girls made for this hop - they are one talented bunch! Prizes are up for grabs as usual!!! 
AND check out the Ain't She Crafty blog for details about giveaways!!! Last week they gave away something every day!!!


SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

11 comments:

TracyM #6773 said...

Yikes - I don't know if I posted my comment properly or not => sorry if it is waiting moderation and this one makes a double-up.

FUN card and PRECIOUS card - sorry to hear of your friends loss, I'm sure your card will be treasured!!! Thank you for sharing your tutorial, especially your inky inspiration to add sparkle, I think the sparkly edges are the perfect finishing touch :)

Jeanann said...

Fabulous cards love them both! Thank you for the tutorial. I am so sorry about your friends loss -

Amy Martin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amy Martin said...

Wonderful cards. Your elephant card is so adorable. Well done. So sorry to hear about the loss of your friend. Sending you big hugs.

cghundley said...

Fun card and the
elephant one is
pretty and sweet.
Thanks for the
instructions.
Carla from Utah

Marsha Reed said...

Such a sweet card. Love that little elephant!

Unknown said...

Precious card and lovely way to express your feelings for your friends. fun tutorial . Thanks for sharing

Brenda said...

Awww very Cute, such sweet words too, your friend will love this..

slbt17 said...

very fun - thanks for the tips!
Sandra ltb

BethW said...

I'm a Halloween nut-but I've fallen in love with the little pink elephant.Will have to give that technique a try.

Pat N. said...

I love your elephant card. Never heard of tinsel glitter, now I know! Looks very interesting. So sorry for your friend's loss.

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS