Thursday, October 3, 2013

My Designer Challenge - Pumpkins - For My Creative Time!

WOO HOOOOOO!!! I am taking over the My Creative Time blog today to share with you my Designer Challenge! I am excited to tell you that the challenge is PUMPKIN!

If you know our crafty leader at all you know that she is slightly obsessed with Pumpkin Spice Lattes. I share that obsession of all things pumpkin so I thought this would be fun! Feel free to get as creative as you want! Make a label for pumpkin bread, a card with a pumpkin on it, give someone a random act of kindness gift certificate to Starbucks so they can get their own Pumpkin Spice Latte - the sky is the limit! 

Here is my inspiration for you! I knew I would need a thank you for an upcoming Halloween party. :)


Recipe:






Other Supplies:
My Mind's Eye Enamel Dots



I hope you will play along with my challenge this week! Pick up some of Emma's new fall stamps and get in that pumpkin mood!

Recommended movies for inspiration :)
Harry Potter (the whole series)
The Addams Family and The Addams Family Values
Hocus Pocus
Did I mention that I like cheesy movies!?! :) 

Now check out what my SUPER talented DT sisters have cooked up for you! Get it?! Cooked up!?! Pumpkin!?! okay, that one was a stretch. I'll give you that. ;) Thanks for reading down this far! Have a beautiful day! 

SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

5 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Super cute...love the burlap!

Migdalia said...

TOTALLY cute!! love it!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenges ♥

quilt4fun2 said...

I like the little patches you stamped on your pumpkin and the burlap. Fall means burlap. Beautiful job on your card...don't you love it when a project can also be used for an upcoming event?
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Kim H said...

Court ~ Love your card and this challenge! That pumpkin with its patches is fabulous! I am cracking up at your movie suggestions! How funny!

Gaylynn said...

Wow, this is an amazing pumpkin. Beautiful die cuts. Just linked my pumpkin project. Thanks for the perfect theme for this time of year. Cheers!!! :)

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS