Thursday, July 19, 2012

Core Challenge #7 - Sprout Thank You

Core'dinations Challenge #7 - Andrea's Die Cut Challenge

So I registered at a store called Sprout in San Francisco for our baby stuff. They were SO helpful and SO accommodating. They got to know me as "Courtney from Carmel" and I just couldn't say enough about this small business. They are all natural and all organic and care SO much about the products that they put in their store. I love them. Anyway, I thought I would send them a thank you note for all of their help and answering my endless questions. 

I used their logo below to create a card for them. I hope they like it! 





Recipe:
  • Cartridges:
    • Wrap it Up™(blocks)
    • Cake Basics™(letters)
    • Straight From the Nest™ (grass) 
  • Cardstock: Core'dinations Elements Super Stack™
  • Pens:
    • Promarker in Sandstone™
  • White Gel Pen
  • Glossy Accents
  • i-rock by Imaginisce and Glam Rocks in Pearl™
  • Colored foam tape in white by Imaginisce™



SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

6 comments:

Chris - Creations in Bloom said...

The card is fabulous and so very sweet of you to send. I love small businesses that really care.

June Houck said...

Totally Courtified :)

Sprout is going to flip over your card. I am sure it will be proudly displayed in their store.

Good luck with the challenge!!!

Andrea Amu said...

A most lovely and generous card!
They will love it... as do I!

Carissa said...

Sweet card. Such a sweet thought!

Migdalia said...

LOL..This is TOO CUTE!!!I love it,Court!!

Missy said...

Love it Court, love how you changed the letters, sooo cute!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS