Thursday, July 19, 2012

Core Challenges #8 - Lydia's Christmas Color Challenge

Hello! I was SO excited to hear about the Core challenges that were going on during CHA. I was super sad to miss CHA this year, but with a baby due any day I couldn't go. So I was just hoping that she would hold on to let me participate in a few of these and I guess she agreed! :)







Recipe:
Core'dinations Super Assortments: Nostalgia™
Core'dinations Super Assortments: Elements
Cricut Cartridge: Winter Woodland™
Cuttlebug Folder: Snowflakes™
Ribbon: Kris Swain's Etsy Store in Sage
Stickles in various colors
Glossy Accents
d-stress by Imaginisce with inking tip and sanding tip

SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

8 comments:

Lydia said...

Court, those otter snow men are fabulous, in love with the details of the scarves. Marvelous

Jennifer said...

Super cute! Love the two snowmn...darling =)

Migdalia said...

This is so cute!!!I am in love with the ribbon...if thats possible?..lol

Gregsgirl's crafty corner said...

a cute card, i love these snowman and have yet to try them out from my cartridge, but you've inspired me : )

Regina said...

Love this card. Today would be a great time to make a card with a Winter scene. Maybe it will cool me off. Have a good day. Regina

Anonymous said...

Adorable snowmen! I cannot believe we are seeing Christmas projects already. Where has the year gone????

artfuldelight said...

Oh wow, love this card!! :-) Can't believe we are already thinking about Christmas. Time sure does fly! :-)

debbie susee said...

Love the card! I need to emboss and sand more often. Thanks for the reminder.

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS