Friday, July 13, 2012

My Pink Stamper Blog Hop - Moo-ey Doodles Release!

Hello and welcome to the My Pink Stamper blog hop and Moo-ey Doodles Kit release party!



You should have gotten here from Andrea's blog! If not, start at the My Pink Stamper blog to get in on all of the fun! 







Recipe:
My Pink Stamper/SPS Exclusive Moo-ey Doodles Kit (hurry before they are gone! $25)
Patterned Papers: My Mind's Eye: On the Bright Side One 6x6 Pad™
Cricut Cartridge: Country Life™
Foam Dimensional Tape by Imaginisce™ 



If you order the Moo-ey Doodles kit WITH the Yankee Doodles Kit, then you not only get FREE SHIPPING, but you also get a free My Pink Stamper Tumbler

This is what it would look like!



Also, the first 100 orders will be shipped out first thing on Saturday morning. So you'll get them quickly!

***

I am the last stop on the hop so hop back to the My Pink Stamper blog and then head on over to Shop Pumpkin Spice to buy this adorable Moo-ey set! :) 

SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

24 comments:

DIANA L. said...

I LOVE it!!!!!!!!!
What a super card. great papers

Anonymous said...

Beautiful and classy like always! I love visiting your blog.

Helen said...

Fun card--love the patterned cow :)

Unknown said...

I think your card is really cool. Thank you for sharing :)

snappy scrappy said...

Funky patterns...love it! Lee-Ann :)

Liz said...

So colorful, so cute, just love what you did with the cow! You are one talented lady!!

Liz Seubert
17eroses@gmail.com

April said...

This is SO cute Court!!

Dee Burns said...

Very cute! Love your design and the papers. Thanks for the inspiration.

Have a great weekend!
Dee B
Crafdeecat

Cropalcoholic!! said...

Fantastic card!!! Such a wonderful stamp set.

MaryNSC said...

O I LOve it TOO!!! Thank UUU

Unknown said...

I love all the colors and paper. I'm sure our getting ready for the baby. You haven't had I yet, right?

TheTulipCollector said...

Great card. Love the landscape you created for your cow.

An'Jenic G. said...

Wow the little cow is so cute! I love the paper you used and the sentiment is prefect.

Cristi said...

Court

ADORABLE!!! Everything you make is adorable. :) Miss you girl!!
Big HUGS
Cristi

jennyplace2 said...

What a cute cute card!, Just checking in to see how you are doing. Take care.Have a great weekend.

Got2BCrafting said...

Another awesome card!! It's "Moo-ey bonita"! :) I would never even think of putting all these different patterns together, but it really works... I don't know how you do it Court! :)
Hugs,
Lori

Sheri said...

LOL I have never seen an embarrassed cow... but I think your's is and it is adorable!

Sheri R

Anonymous said...

What a darling idea!!! I love the paper colors that you used for your card!! So cute! XOXO, Julie. :0)

Unknown said...

What an awesome idea. Love the patterned cow.

Missy said...

How cute Court, I love the little chevron cow with its wiggle eyes!!

June Houck said...

Super fun card, Courtney! I love the red circle and sun behind the hills...and the polka dot background, of course ;)

Roberta Guditis said...

What a fun card!! :)

Jill said...

Cute Card Court! Hope you're doing well! Smiles, Jill

Elsie said...

That cow is fantastic! Love the googly eyes!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS