Wednesday, February 27, 2013

3-D Wednesday with My Creative Time!

Jolly good mornin' to you my friends! I am over compensating in happiness as I am at the dentist right now getting work done... boo. ugh. okay, enough complaining and onto the CUTENESS!

LOVIN' this treat slider box die. It's only available for pre-order so if you want one, grab one! That doesn't mean you have missed it. You just have to let her know you want one before she will order it from the manufacturer. It's so easy to put together... seriously... so easy.... The link is below in the recipe. 

The scalloped portion was actually designed to go AROUND the little candy bars that fit inside, but I liked it for a sentiment piece. 

Recipe:



Be sure to jump on over to the My Creative Time blog to see more 3-D projects!!!

SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

13 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Just adorable...and who actually "likes" going to the dentist...especially if it involves anything more that a cleaning? UGH! Lee-Ann :)

Cathryn said...

Adorable Courtney! Love that little bunny face! Have a great day! Love and hugs, Cathryn ;)

CherylB said...

Very cute! That bunny face is stinkin cute! Great job.

Cindy Beland said...

SUPER CUTE little treat box,I LOVE the bunny!!!:)

Kristi said...

This is so cute. Love this box. I really like the candy wrappers. Sometimes I wish all the dies were sold separately. I think the candy dressed up with these is so cute.
Kristi
foundtimeforme.blogspot.com

Kim H said...

Court ~ so ADORBS! PERFECT papers! You know I am finding out that little piece from that die has so many fun uses!! Have a wonderful night!

Stephanie Buice said...

Love this! The bunny is so cute!

quilt4fun2 said...

I agree the scalloped wrap does make an attractive place for sentiments! Can't wait to get mine. Love the papers you chose and I think the seam binding makes great ribbons!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Suzanne said...

Hi Court!
I share your feelings about those dental appointments...fortunately, when my brother became a dentist, it made those trips to the dentist a little more tolerable :) . Thank you for sharing your sweet treat box....your bunny is so adorable with the PKS face and bakers twine bow! Great idea! Have a wonderful day!

Suzanne
suzwatanabe@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

This is adorable. Love that sentiment.

Joan Smith said...

Awwww geeeze how ca-ute I love it and the sentiment is so perfect with the bunny die but I'm not mentioning something you didn't already know I love it love it love it...oh did I happen to mention I love it?? (LOL)

DIANA L. said...

This is so sweet. I love it.
You could enter this in the DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes February Linky Party
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

Missy said...

This is just too cute, love the PK face on the bunny!!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS