Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Scalloped Heart Valentine

HELLO EVERYONE! I just got back from a trip to see my best friend Kourtni and her two kiddos! I have missed her so much and I just had a blast with them.

Before Valentine's Day I wanted to pop in and share another one of the valentines that I created for my best girlfriends. I have one more that will get shared on Valentine's Day!

Be sure to check back here tomorrow for My Creative Time's new release sneak peek! I am over the moon to show it to you!

HUGS!!!

Recipe:
Paper: MME


SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

7 comments:

Missy said...

Super cute Court, I like the crochet flower!!

Lezlye said...

Gorgeous Court! There's that MME Paper I love!

snappy scrappy said...

So pretty...love the design!! Lee-Ann :)

Jennifer said...

Hi Court,

So glad you had a nice time!!! :)

Your card is beautiful!!!!! I really like that paper! Where did you get the pretty crocheted flower?! I would love to take the time to make those!

Thank you so much for taking the time to share!

Crafty hugs,

Jennifer
partridgelu at yahoo dot com

Sherrie K. said...

Gorgeous design! I love the fun paper, beautiful heart and sweet flower:)
Perfect valentine card!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Karen L K said...

That is a really great looking project! Love that heart.

Kim H said...

Cort ~ this is so super SWEET!! I LOVE the papers you used and how you used the dies! So precious! Apparently I am a tad behind over here! EEK!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS