Thursday, November 18, 2010

Artful Delight Shape Card

I have been having such a great time on the design team for Artful Delight! The ladies are fabulous and Leeanne is so fun to work with! So, on a recent flight to North Carolina I designed this on my Gypsy™ and I am so glad that Leeanne likes it! :) 


Recipe:
Artful Delight November Kit
Gypsy™
Cartridge: Winter Woodland™ (the font) 
Brads: My Mind's Eye: Madison Avenue "Happily Ever After" Decorative Brads™
Glossy Accents™
Paper Trey Ink Lavender Moon

Design Notes:
I used Glossy Accents™ where the lavender cracks are. I used the Stickles that came in the kit to dot on all of the polka dots. Finally, I used a hot glue gun to attach the flowers to the card. I used my acrylic stamping block to help keep it upright for the photo - that is definitely a downside to shape cards. ;)

Here is a photo flat on the table:

Have a beautiful day! 

SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

4 comments:

Celeste B. said...

How beautiful!!! I love the flowers!! TFS! :)

Emily said...

Very pretty! Those flowers are gorgeous :)

Georgiana said...

How neat! Such a great way to compliment Artful Delights.

Georgiana

DonnaMundinger said...

Love this, Court! You know how I love shaped sentiment cards! FABULOUS! xxD

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS