Sunday, November 28, 2010

Want2Scrap Blog Hop!

Happy Monday to everyone! :) 


Passionately Artistic is teaming up with Want2Scrap for this fabulous blog hop! 

Here's how the owner of the Passionately Artistic blog describes Want2Scrap bling: 

Want2Scrap Scrapbook Manufacturer is proudly sponsoring the Passionately Artistic blog hop! 
Let me tell you, the line of rhinestone bling and embellishments they currently have is fabulous. 
Seriously! If you just can't stop yourself from putting bling on anything that doesn't move, you need to go visit them. Want to know the best part? Their prices are really great too.

I have to say their adhesive backed bling is really fabulous. It even stuck to my glitter paper below! I used the LeCreme Baby Pearls.


Make sure to leave a comment on this post and all of the other hoppers' posts as two of the blogs have hidden prizes and you have to have left a comment on all of ours to find out which ones! 

There are TWO grand prizes which are $25 to Want2Scrap! One will be announced on the Passionately Artistic blog and the other will be announced on the Want2Scrap blog on December 18th!

This is a fabulous way to jump start our 12 days of Christmas celebration starting on December 1st. So join us then for some more fun, inspiration, and Christmas gift giving ideas!

One Christmas Tradition:

In the family that I married into (LOVE them) we get little silly gifts for each other and write poems about them. We read the poems out loud and then the person has to guess what their present is.

The first one that my husband gave to me was a pasta measuring tool. There are little holes of different sizes that says how much pasta goes through the hole to feed x amount of people. (Maybe I should take a picture of this tool as well so you don't think I'm crazy.) --- You see, when we were dating, I used to make WAYYY to much pasta for just the two of us! It was really embarrassing. So this was a perfect and funny gift. I hope you are enjoying reading the other Christmas traditions along the hop!


If you just found us, hop on over to Passionately Artistic to begin the hop. 

If you got here from Dana's blog, you are on the right track. Now head on over to Melissa's blog and see her fabulous album!! 

SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

39 comments:

we {Heart} Scrap said...

wow-oh-wow!! ^_^ this is great! :D
love the card <3

Jennifer said...

Ooh! I love your card!!! :) It's fun recognizing My Pink Stamper's stamp and I really like all the glitter & bling!

Thank you so much for sharing,

Jennifer
partridgelu at yahoo dot com

Anonymous said...

I love your `Beautiful` card Court:) xxx

Melissa said...

Cute card!

I've never heard of such a cooking tool! I think I might need one of those! What a great family tradition.

Melissa
www.disneydreamerdesigns.blogspot.com

Tami B. said...

I used to have a pasta measurer too. It didn't get used much for pasta tho'. When my daughter was little she used it for a circle template for her artwork.

Melissa Samuels said...

Your card is adorable, Court! Love the story about the pasta measurer :))

ellen s. said...

so darn cute!

Tabitha said...

the chickie are way too cute!

Maggie Lamarre said...

Court,
I have 1 of those measuring pasta as well, they can be found at Bed, bath and beyond.
I am loving your cards, and your future post are going to be divine, I know our readers are going to have a special treat.
Maggie
http://passionatelyartistic.com

ElaineH said...

So cute

Cathy H. said...

Such cute little "birdies"! Love the card!

Anonymous said...

Your card is s cute. Love it.

Denine said...

Adorable card!! Perfect for our weather last week. :)
I KNOW what the Pasta Measuring tool is... oh my goodness how fun. I have always wanted one of those silly little things.
Thank you for sharing you Family Tradition... it so fun and very special.

Jansie said...

Oh, I love your little birdies! And what a cool tradition that is!

Creative Mayhem said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Creative Mayhem said...

So adorable! The baby bling are perfect for the little eyes on those birdies. Thanks so much for creating with the Want2Scrap products. Just lovely!

Michele
http://inspireyourcreativity.blogspot.com

joni said...

What a cute, cute card!!!! And I too, have a pasta thingy for measuring!!! Oh, I'll bet those poems are a hoot! TFS!
Hugs,
Joni

Anne Payne said...

very cute:) looking forward to some great inspiration on this, my first, blog hop.

Sandee Shanabrough said...

This is adorable Court! You are so smart with your Cricut!!!

Turnedgypsy said...

oh how fun. thanks for the inspiration. would love it if you visit my blog to sometime.

chris

http://turnedgypsy.blogspot.com
mcwooten1999@carolina.rr.com

7across2 said...

Cute card!! Love the chicks!!

Lisa

cowboycentral said...

Very cute card. I actually use one of those pasta measuring tools.

NWFlamingo said...

Those birds are wonderful.It made me giggle!

Amy said...

Super Cute!!

www.cricutcraftyclare.blogspot.com said...

What a sweet card! Thanks! cjdempsey9 at msn dot com

ruth said...

Awww....love that card!!!!

Roni said...

Your card is precious! I love the birds!

LesleyfromWI said...

So cute and I love the sentiment!

My Serendipity said...

That card is so adorable..and who doesn't love bling! and wow..it's perfect for today's weather..it's freezing!

Lu said...

Love your card with the bling! and your family tradition sounds really fun!!

doverdi said...

Cute card.

paperpapier said...

the little birdies are so cute!

Ashley Nicole said...

I love everything about this card, and the bling is awesome!
Nikki
www.theglamoroussideofscrapping.blogspot.com

MsDebren said...

YOU ARE VERY ARTISTIC, WHAT AN INSPIRATION !

Goldie said...

Such a cute card. I need to pull out the glitter paper and get busy! Thank you so much for sharing.

Unknown said...

Your card is just so tweet!! Love it!!

ScrapbookMary said...

Love the birdies and the bling! Great job! Fun, fun, fun..........hop, hop, hop! Cheers, Mary

- - Sheryl - - said...

this card is tooo cute - it brought a smile to my face!!!!

My sister and BIL have chickens and this hit home - (plus it's 13 degrees today --

thanks
luv2scrap44 at yahoo dot com

jordanbev5@yahoo.com said...

Thanks for sharing your adorable card and funny story!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS