Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Fred She Said Honey Bee Showcase!

Good Wednesday mornin' to everyone! After that long weekend last week I am ready to get to the end of this week! 

We have been SO blessed that Fred She Said has decided to sponsor us Honey Bees!!! We got to pick out a couple of our favorite Christmas digital stamps and I just love this Christmas Cardinal! Wanda showed a great tutorial on how these beautiful images could be used during our Monday Motivation


Alright... I admit it... I don't enjoy coloring very much. I really enjoyed it as a child. Maybe I just got colored out! So I was thrilled that Fred She Said makes pre-colored images of their digital stamps. This is one such image.

I just printed it out on my computer twice. I cut out the cardinal, stuck it to some white card stock, popped it on top of the other image, and added glossy accents.

The image really does all of the work on this card. 

Products:
Digital Image: Fred She Said Christmas Cardinal™
Paper: My Mind's Eye: I Believe "Thin Stripes Glittered Paper"
Ribbon: Paper Trey Ink: Satin: Dark Chocolate™
Stickles in Christmas Red™
Sentiment: My Pink Stamper: Winter Punnies™
Ink: Momento in Cocoa™
Adhesive: Glue Arts Extreme adhesive squares™ (for the bow) and Glue Glider Pro with Perma Tac™

Fly on over to Betty Bee's Buzz and see what the other Honey Bees have created for you! Also, there is  a giveaway going on from November 15- December 15th and you just have to leave comments!

I decided to enter this into Wee Memories Challenge #33- use ribbon! :) 

SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

11 comments:

LesleyfromWI said...

Wow...your card is gorgeous!

aud1inok said...

Love the pre-colored image. I'm not very good at adding the shadows so this would be a perfect fit for me. TFS!

June Houck said...

Beautiful card, Court...I was tempted by the colored Fred images; now I wish I had chosen it! I love your beautiful card, Sweetie :)

Emily said...

This is so gorgeous!!! I am in awe of this one :)

Norma said...

Wow!!!this card is beautiful!!! I love the bird and the colors.

Rosemary said...

Court,this is goreous. Love the brown with this!

April said...

Court this is gorgeous!!
- April

Jinny Newlin said...

This is awesome, Court! I love how you used the ribbon to create your own frame! Perfect! Thanks for playing along in this week's Wee Memories Scrappy Saturday Challenge!

Anonymous said...

Wow I love this Court! Its so stunning! Thank you for playing along with us this week at Wee Memories :)

Celeste B. said...

So pretty!! You did a wonderful job, TFS! :)

Ann said...

This is gorgeous, Courtney! So pretty & peaceful! Thanks for playing at Wee Memories this week! :D

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS