Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Flour, Sugar, Brown Sugar - Home decor project

This project was really fast! 

I did this for the Honey Bee Showcase over at Betty Bee's Buzz. We Honey Bees (the DT) use the tutorial presented on Monday to come up with something that is inspired by the tutorial for Wednesday. 

This week I decided to do a home decor project. 

This was my first time working with felt and I did it so that this would qualify for one of the Cricut Circle contests going on. I had a great time with it and I think I will definitely be using it again in future projects! 

OUT FOR PUBLICATION!!! :)

Recipe:
Jars from Michaels
Cuttlebug
Cricut
Vinyl: EAD Designs™ (of course!)
Cartridges: Straight from the Nest™, Cake Basics™
Embossed felt from Michaels
Card Stock: Paper Trey Ink: Ripe Avocado and Spring Moss™
Embossing folder: Perfectly Paisley™
Scissors
Adhesive: Glue Arts Perma Tac™
Ribbon: Paper Trey Ink Perfect Match in Ripe Avocado -Saddle Stitch™

OUT FOR PUBLICATION!!! :)


Now pop on over to Betty Bee's Buzz to see what the other Honey Bees have done using Betty's tutorial!

SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

14 comments:

Meda said...

Wow! This project is awesome! I love the color palette and all the textures. Funny how you would decide on the letter height first then the felt width. I would have done it the other way around :)

Debbie said...

Love the embossed leaves and felt! I just bought some of that felt myself last week! Great project - love the colors!

Angi Barrs said...

I love altered projects. This is so beautiful. Love the design:)

Unknown said...

another awesome project. That's why I awarded you the "stylish blogger" award. Come to http://createbyburffrau.blogspot.com and grab it

Jean said...

These turned out so nice!

Denine said...

These are Fantastic. What a great gift idea.
Awesome as usual Court!!!
Thanks for sharing the recipe. I will definately be looking for that felt.

Cleah said...

Hi Court,
Thank you for your congratulations on my winning at the Whoopsi Daisy Blog Hop! These are awesome ideas and I so love your design. I'll be seeing more of your designs and ideas and glad to have found your blog.

Hugs,
Cleah

girlia said...

Really pretty

jenni said...

I love that, Ihave to copy it, sooo cute. Thanks for sharing!
jpshirley@ymail.com

~amy~ said...

What a FAB project!!!

Michele said...

This is beautiful! I love them, and want some for myself. :)

jen said...

This project is AWESOME!!! Great job and TFS. Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving.
hugs,jen
jennyscards.blogspot.com

LisiB said...

Wonderful idea. Love how it turned out

Jenn said...

These are beautiful!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS