Saturday, November 13, 2010

Gold Heat Embossing Tutorial

On last Wednesday's post, Jen asked if I could make a tutorial showing the gold embossed leaves. So, I made a quick one for her! :) 
Please excuse my stuffed-up voice. I was still sick.
Here is a picture of what you will need:

Video:
Finished Project:

Recipe:
Filigree embossing powder is from Paper Trey Ink™
Heat Embossing Tool: EK Success Coloriser™
Card Stock: Paper Trey Ink Stamper's Select White™
Paper: My Mind's Eye Lost and Found: Madison Avenue "Sisters" Lace Glittered Paper™
Stamps: My Mind's Eye Lost and Found: Union Square Perfect Stamps™
Ribbon: Paper Trey Ink Enchanted Evening Saddle Stitch™
Adhesive: Glue Arts Extreme Adhesive Squares™ and Glue Glider Pro with perma-tac™
Embossing: Love is in the Air™
Border Punch: Fiskars Hearts Border Punch- Thanks Christy! :)
i-rock and Glam Rocks Rhinestuds™ by Imaginisce™

Thanks for watching! If you have any other requests on what you would like to see, I am happy to oblige! :) I'll do it if I can! :) 

SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

7 comments:

jen said...

Court thanks so much for the video. I LOVE the gold. I guess I will be looking for some of this so that I can make some beautiful cards like yours. Thanks for sharing!
hugs,jen
jennyscards.blogspot.com

Norma said...

OMG Court!!! The card is beautiful and the stamp of the chandelier is so gorgeous!!! Thanks for sharing with a video:)

Jen79 said...

Wow Court, this is absolutely gorgeous!!!! I loved the leaves too. These are amazing.

Leigh said...

Gorgeous card! Did you use your glue runner to scrunch up the ribbon? Thanks for sharing!

Sheena said...

pretty card..thanks for the video :)

Denine said...

Courtney, Fabulous Video. You make it look so easy.. Even one handed. :) Thanks for the Plug.. :)

Cristi said...

Beautiful!! How dd you do the ribbon? Love it

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS