Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Honey Bee Wednesdays!

---Scroll Down for my Be Inspired Wednesday Thanksgiving Favor Box! :) ---

So on Wednesdays the HoneyBees are invited to show our versions of whatever the tutorial was on Monday! Last Monday Roe gave an awesome tutorial on place setting cards for your Thanksgiving Table (or any table). 

I found myself saying, "Thank you Roe for making my life so easy." out loud while I was doing this project. So THANKS ROE!

Anyway, here is my version of it. Jim is my dad so this will be his place-setting for Thanksgiving! 

Recipe:
Paper: Imaginisce Apple Cider Line: Changing Leaves™
Card Stock: Paper Trey Ink Pure Poppy™
Stamp: Imaginisce Apple Cider Line: Snag 'em Ups: Frame™, Martha Stewart Alpha Stamps™
Cartridge: Thanksgiving™
Filigree Gold Heat Embossing Powder from Paper Trey Ink™
Heat tool by EK Success™
Glossy Accents™
Button Twine by Paper Trey Ink™

Now head on over to Betty Bee's Buzz and see what all of the other Honey Bees have created for your inspirational delight! :)

---Don't forget to scroll down for my earlier post! :) ---

SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

1 comment:

Celeste B. said...

How beautiful, Court!! I love the Glossy Accents on the leaf! TFS! :)

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS