Sunday, November 21, 2010

Imaginisce Sketch Challenge

I had a really tough time getting pictures of these as it has been raining for days. So the colors look washed out to me. :( They will have to do though! 

You all know I don't normally do layouts, but I was making this for another thing... and didn't like how this came out compared to what I was going for. It's so busy. It didn't have to be. Some of the other ladies made it much simpler, but of course I went over the top. Anyway, it's for the Imaginisce Sketch Challenge. I did more work than I would like to admit on this for 2 days. There is a lot of detail once you start to look at it. Okay, enough talking, here it is:





Recipe:
Paper: Imaginisce Cottage Christmas™ line - everything but the white paper which is Bazzill Diamond White card stock
Ribbon: Imaginisce Cottage Christmas™
Chipboard: Imaginisce Cottage Christmas™
Snow Flowers: Jolly™
i-rock and hot rocks - Crystal™
Rub-ons (title): Imaginisce Cottage Christmas Season's Greeting Rub-on words™
Cartridge: Cake Basics™
Embossing: Snowflakes™, D'vine Swirls
Glitter Glue: Studio G™
Button Twine: Paper Trey Ink™



I'm not ready to show it just yet, but here is a sneak peak of the layout that I decided to go with instead. They asked that it be very "me" and the one I decided on is much more "me" :)


SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

3 comments:

D said...

I think your layout is awesome!!! I love all the details you added, so gorgeous!!! You are crazy to have redone it. I'm sure your other layout is beautiful too, though. Can't wait to see it :)

Celeste B. said...

You're LO is beautiful!!! I love the detail!!! so amazing!! TFS! :)

Melinda Spinks said...

My goodness there is allot of work involved in this layout, you've gone to so much effort, thanks for sharing because it is wonderful!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS