Sunday, February 20, 2011

1st CHA Video

Greetings from Florida!

I TOTALLY forgot about my CHA videos! I'm so sorry!

Here is the first one - it's only a few minutes long and shows what the actual CHA part looks like and a little snippit from Echo Park Paper's Madison about their new lines! 
I will be showing another video (or videos) with the Gala activities as that's where I took the most video and of all of the dancers! 

Have a wonderful Sunday afternoon. I have two posts going up tomorrow so be sure to catch both! :) 

Hugs to all! 

SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

3 comments:

Unknown said...

thanks for sharing.echo parks paper looks pretty.definatley will need to get some.i love these types of videos cuz it helps to show what is all out there.

Debbie said...

Thanks for sharing Court!!! Can't wait to see the other two new collections from Echo Park, especially the one with the embellishments!!!

Kimberli said...

Great video, its fun to be able to see around CHA for those of us who have never been!! And its always fun to get sneak peeks at the new products coming out! :-) Thanks for sharing!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS