Sunday, February 13, 2011

Winners Winners!

Winner of the EAD Designs Stickers donated by EAD Designs (thanks Emily!) is.....

Claudia, I will email you so I can get your address and send it to Emily at EAD designs! Congratulations!

*****************

Winner from the My Pink Stamper Blog Hop and winner of the Paisley Cartridge donated my yours truly is:

I don't have an email address for you, so if you would please send it to me, I would love to send you your Paisley Cartridge! Congratulations! 

Okay folks, I am off to dinner, but I will be back here late tonight with an Imaginisce blog hop and in the morning with an EAD blog hop! Make sure to tune into both of those where more prizes can be won! 

Also, Artful Delight's February Kit is unfortunately sold out (because it's SO cute!!!), but I would definitely get on the list for next month's kit as I think it has potential to be the best one yet! Also, if you have boys/father's day layouts and cards - this will definitely be a kit for you! :) 

Hugs to all! 

SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

2 comments:

Foamex Signs said...

I except your challenge! Your card is so beautiful. I love the color scheme you've used and your new punch is gorgeous. Hope you can join in again soon. Thanks for joining in with my "something new" challenge over at cupcake craft challenge this week.

Crooked Scrapper said...

Courtney,

It's me cowbelleru. Yea!! I can't believe I won. Thanks so much.
Ronda
cowbelleru@sbcglobal.net

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS