Tuesday, February 1, 2011

EAD Designs Guest Designer and Monthly Steal!

I am back from CHA after a few airline delays, but I am safe and sound in San Francisco. I'll post more on that later, but here is my special announcement!

EEEK!!!! I am SO excited to let you all know that I am the Guest Designer for February for EAD Designs. The ever-so-sweet Emily invited me and of COURSE I couldn't reisist! You know how I feel about their stickerz and vinyl and I couldn't be more thrilled to represent such a great company for a month! So join in the fun! 



Today I am sharing the Monthly Steal with you!

What a beautiful way to get the point across for both small businesses and homes! Don't forget that as with all monthly steals, when they are gone they are gone. So pick yours up if you want it! :) 

Head on over to EAD Designs to pick this up and come back again tomorrow to the EAD Designs blog to check out She's Crafty with the fabulous Jenn! 

SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

8 comments:

DIANA L. said...

Thanks for sharing I will check that out later today. Hope there is still some left

Kimberli said...

Congrats on being a Guest Designer - how exciting!!

girlia said...

Very exciting news. Congratulations

artfuldelight said...

Glad to hear you got home safe, Congrats on the GDT spot!!!

Edna Marie said...

Yay! for you how very exciting and I am so glad you made it back home safe, looking forward to the fun that you will be sharing :)

Debbie said...

Welcome back from CHA!!!! Congrats on the GDT spot!

Libby Beach said...

Glad to hear you made it home safely :) And congratulations to you on the Guest Designer spot! :)

Norma said...

Congrats Court I can't wait to see you project!!!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS