Thursday, February 10, 2011

EAD Designs Color Challenge!

SQUEAL! It's time for the EAD Color Challenge


Being Irish, I LOVE these stickers and the challenge colors! It's no secret that I like this color combination! Just look at my blog colors! I wonder if they would let me enter in my entire blog site into the challenge.?. Probably not... ;) 


Here is what I made with these stickerz which are now available in the store


It's just a simple card, but I thought it was adorable and the detail on the four leaf clover flourishes are just beautiful. I hope you enjoy it! Now go see what the other ladies have in store for your inspiration and play along with us this month! :) One random winner will get $20 to the EAD Designs Store and everyone who plays will get a 25% off coupon! How generous is that!?! Just click on the "Color Challenge" tab at the top!

SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love this Court and yes you can enter your blog;)

liz at liz's paper loft said...

Simple is good! I have trouble with clean lines, but you do FAB!
liz :o)

Joanna said...

THis came out great Court! I love the shamrock swilrs!

DIANA L. said...

Beautiful card and what a generous offer foor playing along

Kimberli said...

Those colors are gorgeous together, love your card!

Glora said...

This is REALLY pretty! Great job.

Alex said...

Hey Court ! love these colors too !...and you card in wonderful !I've been poking around your blog...you are FABULOUS!
So glad I had a chance to meet you in person :) I'm gonna try and enter this challenge :)
HUGS !

Maria said...

Simply Beautiful! I think I need to get some of those--I think some members of my family would LOVE that card :)
Maria

Edna Marie said...

Beautiful, love that color combo and the soft ribbon just perfect thanks for the inspiration :)

artfuldelight said...

LOVE IT, those stickers are awesome!!!

~Olga said...

Court, Nice card like the swirls.

Carol L said...

So pretty Court!!! I so love the colors :0). Have a blessed day!
Hugs, Carol L

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS