Sunday, February 13, 2011

Happiness is a Butterfly

I made this card using Artful Delight's February Kit!

Right now I am getting ready and then heading up north with my husband to hang out with some friends, play some games, and have homemade pizza! I hope you all have a wonderful Sunday planned as well!

Recipe:
Artful Delight February Kit
Cartridge: Cake Basics (butterfly backgrounds)™

I will be updating this post later with the winner of the cartridge so come back and see if you are the winner! :) 

SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

13 comments:

Ashley Nicole said...

Beautiful card. Love the color selection. I hope you have a fun day.
Nikki

Things and Stuff said...

wow.... ' speechless.

Debbie said...

Gorgeous card Court! I love how you back the beautiful butterflys with the cardstock! It really makes them stand out!

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

Wow! These butterflys are beautiful! I love the added texture to them!
Lisa

Maureen Reiss said...

Wow!! This is really gorgeous!!

Carol W. said...

Just beautiful. TFS

Emily said...

Absolutely beautiful! Have fun today :)

artfuldelight said...

BEAUTIFUL card, I just love it.

gram7creator said...

Such a pretty card! Enjoy your day and pizza!

Stacy said...

What a beautiful card :)

Lizzie Laine said...

Love it, Very pretty!!

AJoy said...

Love the butterflies...the doubled layers look great!

April

Minta's Creations said...

This is beautiful Court~
Minta

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS