Sunday, February 27, 2011

Banners for Twins

Hello!

I just got back from Florida and will have to share some pictures later, but I wanted to get this project in by the deadline for the challenge (which is in about 2 hours!).

A friend asked if I could make banners for her identical twin girls after she saw the train banner I made for Malakai HERE. I was thrilled to do so! She said I could make them whenever, but when I saw this month's challenge on the Circle Blog was to use a banner, then I let her know they would be done this month! :) Aren't they the cutest!?! 

They are just darling. Now, I have to say, after spending a few hours with them, there are a LOT of challenges that twin mommies have to deal with that we never even think about, but the pictures of them sleeping and holding hands while they eat are about the cutest things on the planet! 

I made these banners based on what little I know of their personalities. I can't wait to watch these little ones grow up! 



Kylie's banner. :) 

Recipe:
Cartridges: Cake Basics™ (butterflies and letters) and Mother's Day Bouquet Seasonal Cartridge™ (I borrowed this from Roe at the Honeybee Swarm in Florida and LOVE it. I didn't think I would like this cart, but it is so neat for cutting flowers!!! It is now on my wish list!) 
Cuttlebug Folders: Daisy Pattern™ (I borrowed this from BettyBee at the swarm. Thanks!)
Paper: Echo Park: A Walk in the Park™ and Little Girl
Solid Cardstock: Core'dinations, Paper Trey Ink™, and Cricut
Ribbon from my stash
Glossy Accents™

I hope you had a good time looking at this and it inspires you to make a banner for your own little one or a friend's little ones to put above their cribs! 

Come back tomorrow morning for my final EAD Designs Guest Blogger post. It's going to be "turtle-y awesome".

SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

15 comments:

Kimberli said...

Adorable baby girls and adorable banners as well - love the butterflies!! I've also debated on that cart for the flowers- I think your banner has sold me, your flowers are so pretty!

Kim said...

What Adorable little girls! Love the banners:)
~Kim

Anonymous said...

I absolutely LOVE them!!!

And I think you did an awesome job as both Russell and I said we thought they totally fit their personalities.

I can't wait to hang them up now :) :) Thank you SO SO much.

Chloe and Her Clip On Koalas said...

Great job on the banner! Love a pair of sleeping bubbas! Your work is always so gorgeous Court.

snappy scrappy said...

Adorable banners!! Adorable babies!

Unknown said...

awww the banner is almost as cute as the girls.great job

Emily said...

They are so adorable! The banners are going to be something really special for both of them! What a great gift :)

Libby Beach said...

These are just beautiful!! :) And the girls are absolutely adorable! :) She is going to love them! :)

DIANA L. said...

OH HOW SWEET!!

Crafting with Faith said...

Two adorable banners for two adorable little girls!
Brandy

artfuldelight said...

WOW, those little girls are precious. I don't quite have twins but I could only imagine some of the challenges. My kids are so close in age they could be twins. LOL! LOVE the banners, might have to make something like that for my daughter's room.

Denine said...

Adorable on ALL accounts!!
The twins are precious and the banners are so sweet!

The card boutique said...

awwww, how cute, i remember when my twins were that small, now they are 8 and things are so much easier ,but still i miss those days!!
anyways.... the banner is so cute the flowers are adorable, thank you for sharing.!
martha.

Andrea said...

They are absolutely beautiful - the banners and the twins!

Sandy Ang said...

These butteflies are so lovely !

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS