Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Imaginisce Berrylicious Release Party!!!

I am SO excited to share with you some of the things I have made with the Berrylicious collection! I hope you are enjoying all of the inspiration over at the Imaginisce blog

Recipe: 
Cartridges: Sentimentals™ and Wild Card
Cardstock: Paper Trey Ink
White embossing powder: A la Mode™
Heat embossing tool: Colorizer by EK Success™
Glossy Accents by Ranger™



Sorry! This photo is out for publication! :) 

Recipe:
Cartridge: Create a Critter
Solid cardstock base: Paper Trey Ink



Sorry! This photo is out for publication! 

Recipe:
Imaginisce Berrylicious Collection™
i-rock™
Hot Rocks Compact Crystal™
Cartridge: Forever Young
Sentiment: My Pink Stamper: Fabulous Phrases™
Cardstock: Paper Trey Ink™, Core'dinations
Embossing folder: Swiss Dots
Ribbon from my stash
White embossing powder: A la Mode™
Heat embossing tool: EK Success Colorizer™
Glossy Accents™

As always, when there is a new release, there are prizes to be won over at the Imaginisce Blog and today is no exception! So head over there because you could win the entire Berrylicious Collection!!! 


*************

It is also our wonderful leader's birthday: Lori Allred! She is SUCH a fabulous person and I had the wonderful pleasure of meeting her at CHA. Some of us on the DT made her cards using the Berrylicious collection and sent them to her so hopefully she is surrounded by our little creations right now!

Here is the card I made for her:
Recipe:
Cartridge: Wild Card
Cuttlebug: Seeing Spots Emboss Folder
Cardstock: Core'dinations
Twine from The Twinery
White Gel Pen

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LORI! Be sure to leave her some love over on the Imaginisce Blog page.

SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

17 comments:

Carol L said...

So many beautiful cards! I guess you have been BuZy. lol. I hope you have a blessed day!
HUgs, Carol L.

Edna Marie said...

Again another beautiful collection of your creation, thank you for the inspiration :)

Amanda said...

As always, your cards are amazing! I love the frog one, especially! :)

Heather said...

This card is adorable! I love the 2 colors of twine mixed together!

Kimberli said...

Beautiful cards, I love them all - I think the frog has to be my favorite!!

Pat N. said...

Courtney, these cards are just so adorable. They're absolutely wonderful, all of them. You are so creative. Great job!

Emily said...

Wonderful job! This looks like an amazing new collection! I really LOVE that frog :)

Faith Abigail Designs said...

I love all of these. So cute!

artfuldelight said...

LOVE all these cards, especially LOVE the frog....so cute!!!

Sheena said...

Fun cards!! I love them all but the peach one is my favorite :)

Maria said...

These are all fabulous Courtney! The frog just makes me smile and I love that paper on the bee hive! Guess I'm going to have to go get some of this line :)

joni said...

Love these!!! I had to come and see the recipes!!! Fabulous!!!!! TFS
hugs,
joni

Aimee Kidd said...

Just saw your cards over on the Imaginisce blog and I just had to "hop" over here to tell you how much I LOVE the little froggy card!!! He's adorable and a must scrap-lift!!!

Tracy said...

That froggie card is the awesome-est EVER ... love it!!!

Love, Tracy G

Norma said...

WOW!! Court fabulous cards love them all and everything about them:)
Hugs,
Norma

Debbie said...

Great cards Court!!! I love this new collection!

Cindy Beland said...

Amazing job on your cards,LOVE IT!sooo cute!!!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS