Monday, February 14, 2011

EAD Designs Valentine's Hop!

***Scroll down for the Imaginisce Blog Hop***


HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!!

I hope you have something special planned even if it's ordering in pizza and having a glass of champagne solo. I used to do it all the time and put on an awesome chick-flick and buy yourself a single red rose while you're at it!

With all the money spent on Valentine's Day, I decided to cook a gourmet 5 course meal for 4 other friends complete with wine pairings. That way we could skip the super expensive meals, make our own, have a fabulous time together, and it takes the pressure off the men to have to make plans and execute. It's all on me! :)

You should have gotten here from the fabulous Jenn at Double N Designs and I am your last stop on the hop!

I am really excited about this card! I made it a while ago and it's just one of those that you look back on and say, "I am satisfied." I hope you like it! 



Recipe:
Stickers: EAD Designs Postage Love on a white background
Cardstock: (Ocean Tides, Smokey Shadow, Stamper's Select White) Paper Trey Ink™, (pink) Cricut Cardstock Pad: Reds and Pinks™
Ink: Colorbox in black

Since I am the last stop on the hop, hop back over to EAD Designs and leave them some love! Don't forget to play in this month's color challenge where you can win $20 to EAD Designs AND even if you don't win, you get 25% off! How great is that!?!


***Scroll down for the Imaginisce Blog Hop***


SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

29 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE IT!

LesleyfromWI said...

Beautiful!

Debbie said...

Love this card Court!!! Love the color combination and those EAD stickers!!!

jen said...

Great card Court!! Love it.
Happy Valentine's Day!
hugs,jen

CBW said...

Happy Valentines Day! Love the card. Im a New Follower!

craftybearworks@gmail.com

snappy scrappy said...

Such a pretty card, love it!

lois said...

Beautiful card & it must be for me!! since we"re far apart?? xxoo Grammy

Emily said...

So stunning :) Great job Court!!

Ashleigh said...

AWESOME card TFS

aecopenhaver at gmail dot com

Lisa said...

What a beautiful card.

Glora said...

Very classy. I love it!

Kimberli said...

Great card - I love those colors together! Happy Valentine's Day!!

Joanna said...

Court this is super adorable! Lovin' you on our team this month, you have some fabulous ideas! Happy love day to you! :)

Faith Abigail Designs said...

I love everything about this card! It's so detailed but still really precise and clean. Great job! Have a fun with your Valentines Day party!

Kathy said...

What a beautiful card! Love those sweet little squares and that superbly tied bow! Happy heart day!

Gina Alferez said...

I have a blog award for you over on my blog www.stuckongluecrafts.com

Gina

Anonymous said...

so beautiful! i love those birds! I'm a new follower!
Vicki
http://paperandprims.blogspot.com

Brett said...

Love the card!

SiskiyouSue said...

I love the card... clean, neat, just right.

Amy said...

Love this Court!!

Anonymous said...

I am so loving this card!

http://bugalooscraproom.blogspot.com

liz at liz's paper loft said...

so cute! I love the contrast in colors!
liz :o)

Maria said...

This is just perfect in every way! I LOVE it! The mix of colors and patterns go great together!
Maria

Unknown said...

wow!!! love this carD!!

st_mccall said...

Tina M
What a great card, thank you for sharing.
st_mccall@yahoo.com

~amy~ said...

Sooooo absolutely darling...love that the ribbon matches p-e-r-f-e-c-t-l-y!

CarrieAnne said...

What a fantastically designed card - so cute, balanced and sophisticated - wonderful job! TFS

Norma said...

Beautiful card Court and I hope you had a fabulous Valentine's Day!!!

Rose said...

beautiful card! and what a fantastic time you all must have had :)

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS