Friday, September 16, 2011

Apple of My Eye


This card came to me in the middle of the night when I couldn't sleep. I woke up, thought about it.... then I woke up in the morning and executed. I know that I have been really "punny" and therefore there should be an apple on here somewhere, but I actually covered up the apple with a heart. I still think that you can say, "You're the apple of my eye" without it having to be punny. :) So I hope you enjoy it! 



Recipe:
Artful Delight September Card Kit (unfortunately the card kit is sold out, but there are still scrapbook kits available!)
Cartridge: Tie the Knot™ (hearts) 

Don't forget to leave a comment on my 6 days of giveaways! I will be drawing the winners VERY soon! There is a seventh giveaway on the Pumpkin Spice Blog Hop that was on September 3rd! 

SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

11 comments:

Kelly Massman said...

love all the hearts!

Respect My Kraft - Kris and Kristen said...

sooo super sweet. the hearts are so cute, looks like butterflies!

Sew Sweet N Crafty said...

Cute card. I love the color combo.
Sew Sweet N Crafty
www.sewsweetncrafty.blogspot.com

artfuldelight said...

Court this is seriously one of my favs!! I love all your cards but I love the design on this one. I agree with Respect My Kraft they do look like butterflies. That was the first thing I thought about when I saw the card. :-)

littlen said...

beautiful card. tfs.

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

This is soooooo pretty! I love the hearts and the lace--what a gorgeous design!

Nana Donna said...

What a beautiful card, keep those night time thoughts coming

Sherrie K. said...

Beautiful card!! I love the colors of all the hearts and that touch of lace is awesome! Great card:)
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

callyannc said...

Very pretty! Lovin the colors! TFS CallyAnn

Unknown said...

Very pretty card. It's refreshing not to see a pun!
http://www.cropperhopper.blogspot.com

Ruth G said...

I hate when I can't sleep, but love when I can make something good out of it. You certainly made something awesome out of it and I hope you can sleep better because of it! This is so simple, but so wonderful!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS