Thursday, September 22, 2011

Bon Voyage release party!

Is my title an oxymoron? Goodbye-hello? :) 

I was SO excited to find out that Imaginisce was releasing "a more grown up line" as I call it! This is a BEAUTIFUL line that I know you will love! The colors are deep and earthy and rich and gorgeous. 

My projects did not photograph well, but hopefully you can still see the beauty! :) 


Dream Big
Recipe:
Patterned Paper: Imaginisce: Bon Voyage
White Gel Pen
Embossing Powder: a la Mode in White
Heat Embossing Tool: Colorizer by EK Success™




It's Not the Destination... It's the Journey.

Recipe:
Patterned Paper: Imaginisce: Bon Voyage
Die Cuts: Imaginisce: Bon Voyage
Ink: Momento in Rich Cocoa™
Twine: Paper Trey Ink™




Dream it, be it!
Recipe:
Cuttlebug Folder: Clockworks
Patterned Paper: Imaginisce: Bon Voyage
White Gel Pen
Ink: Momento in Rich Cocoa™
Ribbon: Paper Trey Ink™
Eyelets: from my friend June (thank you!)



Well, Imaginisce usually gives away some goodies during our release parties... so maybe you should hop on over to the Imaginisce Blog and check it out! wink wink! 


SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

8 comments:

Kate said...

Your projects are always so awesome. I'm sorry if I don't leave you comments as often but I do stalk your blog and your projects are so pretty every single time.

Hugs,
Kate

Ulysses' mama said...

WOW! All of these cards are awesome! I especially love the balloon card! Beautiful paper!

artfuldelight said...

Court these are all fabulous cards. Awesome job!

Doris P. said...

love these cards!! I haven't made a card with a "traveler" in mind.. hmm. Doris
parkernana5@cox.net

June Houck said...

You rocked the Imaginisce release week, my wonderful crafty friend!!!

Missy said...

Your projects are all so good Courtney! I really like the hot air balloon one, the patterns look terrific!!

danielle said...

Love that title (Love the Beatles haha) Your cards are so classy and I agree that Imaginisce was due to come out with a more mature line. I do love the cutesy because I have two little kids ages 3 and 5, but I am starting to gravitate toward more sophisticated lines of paper. Great job showcasing these patterns and I LOVE THE COLOR PALATTE! You inspire me!

Sherrie K. said...

Wow, Wow Court!!! These are awesome cards. I especially love the airplane:) You paper choices are awesome in this collection of cards:)Nice work!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS